[Sca-cooks] Recipe Sites

AmberRaven gwyneth_de at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 08:33:13 PST 2007

I Get Messages from this site I do not know if anyone might be interested in it.But this is the most recent message that recived from them
  Ldy Gwyneth

  Greetings,

I've made three additions to the website this week:

Kristen Sullivan's recipe for Almond Pudding (English, 17th c /
German, 16th c.)
http://www.medievalcookery.com/recipes/almondp.shtm

Kristen Sullivan's recipe for Roast Beef (German, 16th c.)
http://www.medievalcookery.com/recipes/goodroast.shtm

My recipe for mustard - along with photos and text describing my
experiment in making it (French, 14th c)

--
  Daniel Myers