[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 11:11:22 PST 2007

Well honestly with the no thanks.,, since we are such a litigating
society. If I ask for a list of ingredients and am refused I wont eat
but some with allergies will so they can sue.. think on that.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead