[Sca-cooks] A Sign Of Global Warming Under The Olive Tree

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 21:22:00 PST 2007

On Mar 1, 2007, at 12:16 AM, Nick Sasso wrote:

> [...]

I guess it's kind of like toasting marshmallows or hot dogs while
your house burns down.

Seriously, though, I'm not a supporter of the "global warming doesn't
exist" camp, but it occurs to me that that may well not be what's
going on here.

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If there's no bread, you have to say, let them eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04