[Sca-cooks] Period Shrimp sauce

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 13:18:05 PST 2007

On Feb 1, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Pat Griffin wrote:

> Documentation, please?
>
> Lady Anne du Bosc
>
> Known as Mordonna The Cook

Okay, here ya go:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1645,156171-224207,00.html

Are you enlightened yet? ;-)

The scary thing is that technically, a lot of our documentation isn't
much better than this. "This is true because somebody said so."

I don't think the original poster of the medieval shrimp with
buttercups is personally vouching for its medievalness. Or am I
mistaken?

Adamantius