[Sca-cooks] Onion Juice???

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:14:59 PST 2007

Yeah, I know.  Hey, guys...I just LUCKED out, big time.  Turns out that one
of our Barony members has a juicer that'll work with veggies.  I went
looking for one on line and they run in excess of 120.00 where I looked.
Sigh.  The less expensive ones only work with citrus fruits...and I already
have one of those.  But our "Baron-to-be" came up with one.

Kiri (very relieved!)