[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt was Period German menus

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 8 04:50:02 PST 2007

One slightly cheaper way to get a copy is to search Amazon.de
and see what they offer. They are listing a *Ein new Kochbuch
(Sondereinband) *
von Markus Rumpolt
<http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/028-9731110-5991714?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-de&field-author=Markus%20Rumpolt>
used at 34 euros, new at 49 euros.

    * *Sondereinband:* 500 Seiten
    * *Verlag:* Olms (Dez. 2002)
    * *Sprache:* Deutsch
    * *ISBN-10:* 3487081121
    * *ISBN-13:* 978-3487081120

The publisher Olms can be found at http://www.olms.de/   where one can
read their entry.
They are publishing a number of other cookery volumes at the moment, in
case anyone
wants to collect a few others. Search under Kochkunst for the list.

Johnnae