[Sca-cooks] Period German Menus

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 19:45:34 PST 2007

>I have most of my evening cleared (dinner is leftover
>Rouladen and Kloesse) so I can work on translating
>more Rumpolt  Please, tell me what you most want: more
>menus? the rest of the veggies?  something else?  So I
>can prioritize tonight.  (Though CSI gets me for that
>hour, Grissom is back - yum!)

I'm going to send my reply just to you, not the list.  This is a very
kind offer and I don't want you to think I am ungrateful, but I work
second shift and just got home.

If you still have time, the rest of the veggies would be wonderful.
If you want to pick and choose the ones that seem most likely, that
would be fine too.  I am very grateful, but please don't think you
must hurry.

I'm going to spend tomorrow pricing things out.  Unless you have any
other comments, I'll go with the menu I posted, with some wiggle room
for more research later.

Ranvaig