[Sca-cooks] OT Drake's BP

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:06:50 PST 2007

Drakey announced "Now and then my blood pressure jumps up wildly (It's
currenly 245/130)".

Wanna trade?  I got kicked off the fire squad last year for having a BP and
heart rate too low.  My BP averages 90/50 with medication and 83/44 without
and my heartrate is 62 bpm medicated, 41 unmedicated.  The tech who ran the
EKG asked me if I was dead ... not something you really want to hear.

There are no meds officially developed to bump BP up, so I use a combination
of weigh control OTCs to keep me from passing out at work, and to keep the
rates up enough that the HMO responsible for minding the fire-folk will let
me play.

On second thought, perhaps we could average yours and mine, 167/90   a
little high, but not drastically so ...

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.