[Sca-cooks] What got into the chickens?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 10 07:28:30 PST 2007

I suspect it's seasonal, Phlip.  Increased hours of daylight as a "cue" that
Spring is coming, maybe? Egg production definitely picks up in the
Spring....
We don't have extra eggs here, but we were giving tomatoes away last
summer--I think our postal carrier got a few, but I never thought of putting
them in the mailbox!
--Maire