[Sca-cooks] Things that are like other things (WAS RE: Okay, it's that time again...)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:37:29 PST 2007

> 	Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Rolls -- the cheating dim sum version

Which reminds me, Adamantius et al.:

How does this differ from rumaikis / roumakee / similar?

And yes, I've had at least three different variations that all claimed
the Roumaki name -- not any of which were all that similar, and no two
of which were even equal in terms of ingredients.  Most include bacon of
some form, two were with shrimp, two with probably chicken liver, and
the first / best was breaded over bacon-wrapped chicken liver and then
deep-fried, although none of the rest have been breaded, or anything
more than sautéed.

(I may have asked a variation of this before, but things change...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen