[Sca-cooks] flour experimentation

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Mon Feb 12 06:14:17 PST 2007

When you are out looking for various flours, check out your neighboring
"Health food" stores.  Ones I frequent {past & present}  have bins of
various flours and you can purchase what you want  {ie: 4 oz of buckwheat
flour}  the store people may even be knowledgeable about the protein & such
of their flours.
Caointiarn