[Sca-cooks] German feast

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 07:22:08 PST 2007

At 7:56 PM +1300 2/12/07, Adele de Maisieres wrote:
>Good Heavens!  Do you normally have to include that level of detail in a
>proposal?

I've no idea, it's the first one I've done.  The spreadsheet is a
format I've used before, I find it easier to calculate amounts per
table, than for 100 people.  I sent it off Sunday afternoon and
haven't gotten a response, and its killing me.

At 1:48 AM -0600 2/12/07, terry l. ridder wrote:
>i like your proposal format. mind if i borrow it?
>need to put some order to this event that is, lord willing, 18 months
>away. june/july 2008 time frame.

Of course you can. Do you want a copy of the excel sheet?

Ranvaig