[Sca-cooks] eggs

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 12 14:48:52 PST 2007

Unfortunately, too far south for me, never mind I'm still recovering
from that obnoxious flu or cold or whatever it is that's had me
sleeping more hours than I'm awake.

But, there's a small event near Philly that was wanting a blacksmith,
and I'm trying to get enough together for a mini hammer in- June 1st,
or thereabouts. And, I usually try to get to Northpass events. We'll
coincide, if I hafta bring them to you at Pennsic ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible