[Sca-cooks] OP, & commercial: What Kind of Foods would you like to be

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 13:38:49 PST 2007

Hej!
    I will be getting cookbooks, in the next month.  I try to add one new
line of things per month.  I have seen some books on needle work, but I will
have to make sure they are in English before I order them.  I am looking at
Bundt cake pans as well, but most of the suppliers for the cookware want a
larger initial purchase than I can afford right now.
Pax
Olaf.