[Sca-cooks] Peter Pan Recall

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Feb 16 12:16:40 PST 2007

Just a note: they are recalling all with the number 2111 for precaution
because they are unsure how the salmonella got past the inspection process
and not that every jar is tainted.
I have 2 jars with the numbers, one bought 2 mos ago and the other 3 and we
have eaten from both without problems, the only reason I will be returning
them is because I have a mother in law that is good at nagging.
The Gerbes on her end of town wouldn't take the one jar bought from them,
back. But HyVee took the two from there, back. So not all stores are
excepting them back. Also, the reason for the lids only (washed but not
scrubbed) is probably because it is illegal to send biohazard material
through the mail.

De