[Sca-cooks] Cheese Poll

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 23:13:15 PST 2007

> Joshua McCoy wrote:
> > Hi every one.  I am taking a poll.  It is just for fun.  I will share
> the
> results with every one once I have received no more replies to this poll.
> >
> <SNIP>
> > I would like to see every one give an answer but I do know that some of
> you will not give me the time or day and that is not a problem with me at
> all.  I look forward to seeing what all of you say.
> >

> All of the above!  Narf!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86TUUhMREo&mode=related&search=
>
> Seriously though:  that is too big a question and fraught with regional
> pride issues.  Better to ask, what is your favorite cheese?
>
> Silly Selene  > > > > >

since two of my favorite cheeses are from France (chevre and roquefort), I'd
have to say France.  One of the reasons I loooove chevre is that Papa
Haydn's used to make this Chevre du Pate of chevre cheese with almonds mixed
in, in a sort of glob, surrounded by pickled grape leaves....hmmmmmm....I'm
hungry.

But I like tart cheeses, so I'll go for about anything that's bleu
cheese-style.  Camembert isn't bad, either.