[Sca-cooks] Gene's Notes- was Ni Tsan's etc

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 15:45:38 PST 2007

On Feb 20, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:

> OK, I see I got a few responses ;-)
>
> It's going to take me a few days to scan them for you- he folded them
> up in an envelope, and I've got them flattening in a book so they scan
> correctly- will take a couple days. Meantime, those of you who want me
> to send you a scan, please contact me using this heading, preferably
> privately. That way, I can access your addies easily. A, Johnna,
> Drakey don't even bother to ask me- you're already on my list.

Got 'em, already scanned and OCR'd and added to my pdf file of the
article from PPC 60...

I found them while cleaning for New Year's ;-). Thank you, though.
Maybe there are some who might want just the notes and not the
original article, which they may already have...

A.

brioche!" / "If there's no bread, you have to say, let them eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04