[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Lonnie D. Harvel aoghann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:35:21 PST 2007

I list all of the ingredients. They go up on the website when the
feast planning is complete. They are also in the menu posted at the
event and on the feast tables.

I see it as a way of educating folks about medieval and renaissance
food. I make recipes available upon request (if they are mine and
assuming I have permission for the ones I have absconded with).

However, that said, posting your contact information for those with
dietary concerns is the only thing I would consider "required". Even
posting the ingredients is not always sufficient. Though I do provide
a complete listing, those with serious food allergies, sensitivities,
or health restrictions usually check just to be sure.

Aoghann