[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Marion Waldegrave marionofwintersgate at twistedsistah.com
Wed Feb 28 15:18:29 PST 2007

As far as i can see, for us in Winter's Gate here in Fairbanks
Alaska, we do list ingredients.  For Cornet, we listed them also.
There are many different food allergies and for that we make sure
that we list all the ingredients.  We do not neccesarily give the
full recipe, unless it is for a competition and there for must show
the source to make sure it is  period etc.... but with allergies like
onions, we need to make sure that we list them.  Onion allergies can
manifest with other foods of the same type so we list it all.  Mainly
what i do is use a nice piece of home made paper, and i scribe them
in a nice easy to read scribe calligraphy.

I just think it is my responsibility in case of allergies.  I do not
write out the recipe, so if someone wants the recipe, then they can
ask me about it.

Mostly i am pretty proud of what i create and i want people to want
the recipe so i also tend to have a few copies...

yaya i know swollen head..

Marion of Winter's Gate
Frozen land of the North