[Sca-cooks] Need recipe quickly!

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 10:41:23 PST 2007

Does anyone know if there are recipes from Take A Thousand Eggs online, or
does anyone have a moment to type a recipe in for me?
I loaned my copy of Volume 1 to someone, and naturally have just discovered
that that is the book containing the original of the recipe that I want to
make  for the dayboard/A&S display at the East Kingdom's Cooking Thynge  tomorrow.
The recipe I am looking for is Bukenade, possibly with two Ks.  It is  a
minimalist recipe that says something like "Take good broth, and beef, and any
other meat you want, and stew it with onions and good spices", but I need the
exact wording as well as the name and date of the manuscript it came  from for
my documentation and to make sure I don't skip any  ingredients.  I have other
Bukkenade recipes, but not the one I am looking  for, and the others all seem
to use mostly veal (not that I mind veal, but I  decided I wanted to use beef
and lamb, so....).
Many thanks to anyone who can help me out here.

Brangwayna Morgan