[Sca-cooks] Peter Pan Recall

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:38:30 PST 2007

For those that have jars of recalled Peter Pan Peanut Butter
http://investor.conagrafoods.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=97518&p=irol-newsArticlemedia&ID=964147&highlight=
You now have two options

For a full product refund, you may choose to do one of two things:

    * You can return your opened or unopened jar of Peter Pan Peanut
      Butter or Great Value Peanut Butter to the store where you
      purchased it for a full refund. This is a new option available to
      consumers as of Feb. 16.
    * Or you can send your Peter Pan Peanut Butter or Great Value Peanut
      Butter lid with the product code beginning with 2111 to ConAgra
      Foods along with your name and mailing address for a full refund.
      That mailing address is ConAgra Foods, P.O. Box 3768, Omaha, NE
      68103.

This is new. I mailed my lids in this am. My store at 8am wouldn't take
anything back and insisted everything had to be mailed in.
Nothing like an extra trip to the post office in the snow and ice.

Johnna