[Sca-cooks] Buddha's Hand?

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Mon Jan 1 18:02:39 PST 2007

I have seen this creature....
It is basically like eating a kumquat since you eat the peel and all.
Comments from the room I am sitting in....

Weird, but it would be a perfect "Mandrake Root" for a Harry Potter Party.
Cool it looks like a weird sea urchin.
You could also use it as parts of "Davy Jones" for a Pirates of the
Carribean Party.

Ok so we look at food stuff as weird Party things....
Looks like they are period though so it would be rather cool to serve at
a Feast.

Pretty Cool find there Mordonna!!!!
Nichola