[Sca-cooks] Weddings

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 22:10:31 PST 2007

Nichola mentioned in his Ol' Saint Nick Report: (I hope that I got
that 'his' right)

<<< Got married!!! Woo hooo!!!  And built 1 and 1/2 tents.  (Still
working on the second one.)
Now we just have to get ready for the wedding ceremony that is for us...
in March.  Long story but eloping was easier... Now we can have the
wedding that we want with the folks we want there.... (Read our SCA
friends.) ;)  >>>

Congratulations!  I'm not sure what type of wedding you are planning
on, but if it is modeled on a medieval one, or as ours was, a mix of
medieval, Wicccan and Victorian traditions, you might want to look at
the WEDDINGS section of the Florilegium. I know I wish I had had that
information when we were planning ours. I do have a bunch of updates
for the FAQ files and if you request it, I will find the time to get
those files updated.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas