[Sca-cooks] OT: Scarf

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 3 20:46:20 PST 2007

Cool! Another Hogwarts graduate! (you and Lainie...both Griff alums!)
Enjoy the Thai food--I love Thai, and we're blessed to actually have 3 or 4
Thai places in town, which is pretty unusual for a town this size.  I've
been craving Pad Thai and Peanut Curry something *fierce* lately.....I bet
I'm making it this weekend!
--Maire (Ravenclaw '78), with her own scarf (well, I've ordered the yarn)