[Sca-cooks] Protestants prohibited spices in England?

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 4 09:48:43 PST 2007

If you happen to have access to "Liberty", a publication of the
Seventh Day Adventist Church, the last two issues had an article by a
British history professor about Cromwell's attitudes toward religious
liberty.  In spite of the church source the mag frequently offers
interesting articles.  I get it because they do mass mailings to
lawyers etc.  It may be available on line or in libraries.

Simon Sinneghe
Briaroak, Summits, An Tir