[Sca-cooks] Sugar Cane

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 5 12:06:42 PST 2007

Alys addded:

<<< Selene asked:

> Stefan. Bubbie. Baby. Does the word "RUM" mean anything to you besides
> the Royal University of Meridies?

Yeah... Royal University of the Midrealm... >>>

Yes, but as far as I can tell rum is post-period. Or does someone
have contrary documentation?

I also don't think you can carry that acronym idea too far. Somehow
the Royal University of Trimaris (RUT) and the Royal University of
the East (kingdom) (RUE) probably wouldn't work.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com