[Sca-cooks] OOP LoTR meals

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 6 11:48:25 PST 2007

On Jan 6, 2007, at 1:30 PM, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> You and Susan and Evil Spawn have herps?

I had to think about that for a moment...

> What kind? I have friends with a
> couple of geckos, and they have a tegu lizard (oddly enough, named
> "Tegu"),
> who gets crickets and pinkies....
> --Maire, who has another SCA friend with two half-grown, identical
> black
> sibling-kittens named Gollum and Smeagul.....

Three Indonesian White's tree frogs -- Gollum, Friday, and Tom
Bombadil (commonly called Tom), and two Chinese fire-belled toads,
Huey and Dewey (who looks quite a lot like the original incarnation
of Gojira, which is pretty funny because she's about an inch-and-a-
half long), a third toad named Louis having gone on to better and
brighter things recently.

This is in addition to a peach-faced lovebird named Stosh, named
equally for a character in a Jean Shepherd's "The Star-Crossed
Romance of Josephine Cosnowski" _and_ his general resemblance to a
pistachio,  some clown loaches,  We're probably one of the few
SCAdian families that have no cats, although we have one visiting at
the moment...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782