[Sca-cooks] Helloooo???

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 9 15:46:24 PST 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 6:29 PM, Terry Decker wrote:

> Everything was dead when I checked this morning around 6, so I
> figured I a
> ton of mail waiting when I got home from work.  Eight total.  Slow
> day.

There's been a lot of activity today on the East Kingdom Cooks' Guild
List, where one of our favorite people has recently shown up wishing
to discuss all the saturated fat and sodium we, as cooks, insist on
injecting directly into the veins of our unsuspecting victims.

That may have diverted some of the traffic from this list...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04