[Sca-cooks] Helloooo???

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 9 16:16:21 PST 2007

I'm being grumpy, and knitting on long-overdue Christmas presents.  Right
now, specifically Lainie's <weg>.*  Oh, and indulging in watching Serenity
and Firefly.  I'm feeling an urge to watch all of the LoTR movies
next....;o)
When I had the crud after my Portland visit (not their fault!), I really
looked for all the recipes I'd saved for some really tasty chicken soup
recipes the list has shared over the years (ISTR one with ginger, in
particular), but couldn't find a single one....*sigh*
I'm having homemade cream of mushroom soup for dinner tonight--leftovers, so
I don't need to actually cook, and pretty soothing to an unhappy tum.
--Maire
*No hints, except that it's about the single-most orange thing I've ever,
ever seen! ;oD