[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court Kitchens Lecture

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 11 18:24:06 PST 2007

I'm way too far away to attend, but not so far that I can't dig into my
(purely theoretical) supply of hideously stale peeps, and lob them in your
direction....<g>  Wonderful medieval topics and dim sum afterwards? *sniff,
sniff, sighhhhhhh*
--Maire, feeling cold and feeling sorry for herself in the great frozen
north....