[Sca-cooks] Test, the usual song and dance...

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 16:43:04 PST 2007

Anyone know a good recipe for Gak (sp)?  If it is high in fiber I can use
it.
My doctor's think they are funny and have put me on a very high fiber diet.
Luckily most, if not all, the things I have cooked and will cook for SCA
events are high in fiber.  Any recipes, though, would be much
appreciated...nudge, nudge, wink, wink......
Bertha