[Sca-cooks] OT OOP HUMOR only

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 16:59:51 PST 2007

(Sorry, terribly behind on digests.... Aislinn)

Sometimes they happen quietly, too. I've seen a number of those,
over the
years. Certain people in an area will be notified, or officers at a certain
level, etc., as necessary. I'd imagine it depends a lot on the individuals
involved, as well as the nature of the offense.
--Maire, in one of the "A" kingdoms ;o) < < < <

Would that be Trimaris? A friend of mine from there once joked to me during
a brief few months of Kingdom political turmoil that Trimaris was actually
spelled witha silent "A" at the front. they have overcome whatever it was
that happened, and I wonder if the silent "A" still stands . . . .

niccolo

Trust me, it's still there. Actually, the "tri" in "Trimaris" stands for
triple A's...

Aislinn/AEscwynne
Et si omnes, ego non.

How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
-- Marcus Aurelius