[Sca-cooks] the usual song and dance...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 21:25:24 PST 2007

<<< Hole-in-the-Wall...... I LOVE Hole-in-the-Wall.... Now, I shall be
humming it all day!
Phillipa

On Jan 13, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Pat Griffin wrote:

 > I'd rather do Hole-in-the-Wall
 > Lady Anne du Bosc  >>>>

So would I. Unfortunately, the dance mistresses around here have been
refusing to play it for the past few years because it isn't period.
Unfortunately, it is one of the few I can consistently remember how
it goes, because it doesn't have complicated refrains and such.

Fifteen years ago I restarted our baronial dance guild because I
couldn't remember how the dances went from one season to the next
because they were only being done at events during the winter months.
That's about ten weeks here in Ansteorra. Grumble. Yes, I guess I
ought to work on getting to more of the monthly dance guild meetings.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com