[Sca-cooks] Tupperware question

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 08:29:46 PST 2007

My dishwasher is 6 years old and I use both the top and bottom racks for my tupperware.  And I
only use the heated dry option.  The majority of my tupperware is old. [about 30 years old].  The
newest of my tupperware is about 10 years old.  None have ever melted or chipped or distorted.
I have even used both sections to wash the disposable Glad containers, although they are starting
to show wear at age 2 years.

Huette

--- Dan Brewer <danqualman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do not use the heated option on the dishwasher.  I wash it all the time.
> But because I never use the heated option on the dishwasher no of my plastic
> ware has deformed.  I do use the heat water option not the heated dry
> option.
>
> Dan in Auburn

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/