[Sca-cooks] Period Shrimp sauce

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 22 19:15:59 PST 2007

Malkin asked:
<<< So, being a good listner, I put forth the question ... how would
you prepare
5 pounds of shrimp for a MEAT feast?  >>>

Well, a number of suggestions have been made, including the use of
vinegar, which was the one I remembered.

However, you might also find the ones mentioned in these files of
interest:
seafood-msg       (90K) 10/15/04    Medieval non-fish seafood. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/seafood-msg.html
Shrympes-art      (16K) 10/11/01    "Shrympes" by Lady Constance de
Larose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Shrympes-art.html

Stefan
--------