[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [ConanDoyle] parliament

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:25:19 PST 2007

Nope...still didn't make it through....try copying the text and pasting it
into your message.  Sometimes when I can't get a forward to work, that's
what I do.

Kiri

PS:  You don't happen to have a copy of the Icelandic Cookbook, do you...you
know, the translation that includes parts of Harpstreung (??sp)?  A friend
borrowed mine and lost it, so I'm trying to replace it.