[Sca-cooks] More About Me and A Spelling Correction

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 25 20:46:36 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
< < < Ok folks.  It is time for to come out and say that I am 27 years old,
High School grand with some collage, I am also living with ADD, and my
english skill has and will probably will always sucks.  Now with that being
said yes I am talking about "Knights Templars."

From,
Joshua   > > > > > >

Given your skill set and particular challenges with language, I would
seriously find a researcha dn writing partner to get involved in your
endeavor.  We all have our different talents and challenges.  If you are
recognizing that your skill level with English is less than proficient, then
authoring, especially a significant history, may be something best done in
partnership/collaboration.  Been done by lots of people . . . some even with
success.  Your collaborator could also help develop the direction, focus and
concept of the work you do.

niccolo difrancesco