[Sca-cooks] estrella?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 18:43:22 PST 2007

--- Kathleen A Roberts <karobert at unm.edu> wrote:

> is anyone going to estrella this year?
> cailte

Hroar and I, plus two apprenticii, will be making a quick road trip to Estrella.  A seven to
eight hour drive one way, and we are Caidans! We will be only there for Saturday, unfortunately,
but we hope to do a lot of shopping and see a lot of friends, both met and unmet.  We were
originally going because a good friend of Hroar's is being elevated there by the Calontir royals.
Unfortunately, we just found out that this is going to happen on Friday, which we can't make. :-(

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/