[Sca-cooks] estrella?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 28 02:55:36 PST 2007

Greetings!  For folk wanting to take the sugar paste class there is a limit
of 15.  That said, if we can fit more at the tables then we will.  If we
can't, I have handouts for 30 and would be willing to do some
later-in-the-day (or next day) private sessions.  Observers are always
welcome.  If you don't fit into the class, mention that you are on the SCA
Cooks' List and we'll work out something.  All I need for private sessions
is a table and a chair and access to a little hot water.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/