[Sca-cooks] Sugar

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:47:45 PST 2007

Excuse me but you guys go too hard and fast for us right now. Too I
understand I must be short with my messages. I was composing something
to you but concentration has been nill since our MD's told me I am Mrs.
Wonderworld being able to walk since my back relapse but to keep doing
that by means of daily therapy.
Anyway we know that there was sugar cane in New Guinea before India but
what we do not know is if they were just chewing the cane. We know
somewhere in India a type of distillation began so by 500 BC, not 5,000
BC a typo on my part, we had sugar cane in Egypt, many thanks for the
correction.
    You ask for my sources, probably Font Que but we really would like
to have the opportunity to check it out with him but have no time to go
to the national library. On internet however we have been able to verify
that much.
Susan