[Sca-cooks] The Developing 2006 New Year's Eve menu...

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:16:48 PST 2007

Here, the new year is ushered in with Corned Beef and Cabbage.

Our beef brisket is cooking merrily away in the crock pot.  It has been
generously seasoned with lemon juice, red wine, cubebs, grains of paradise,
rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage, clove, allspice, laurel, and Herbs'de
Province each to the measure 'some'.

In just a few moments, there will be the addition of baby red potatoes and a
very limited amount of green cabbage, some carrots, some celery, some
onions, elephant garlc. and butter.

Egg bread dough is in the new bread maker waiting to be made into rolls.

There is sparkling water that I need the bottles from, which will serve as
drink.

Happy New Year all

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.