[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 2 04:30:24 PST 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 4:26 AM, Joshua McCoy wrote:

> People I need help to know what the heck I am doing wrong with my
> search for historicly acurat recipes for like candy, main dish,
> bread, and deserts.  Can any one help please?  Or can any one pass
> on some recipes that have not been copy writen.

Again, I'm sure people would be glad to help if you could provide a
little more information about what it is that you're trying to do,
and they could be reasonably assured this is neither a commercial
venture nor, say, a school project you're supposed to be doing
yourself. But since all you've done is repeat your request without
any further information after being asked politely, twice, for more
information, I don't think anyone could be blamed for being a little
suspicious.

If all you need are medieval recipes to cook from, entering "medieval
recipes" into the search box on Google will give you well over a
million hits, many of them coming from members of this list. And, of
course, if these recipes are only for your personal use, copyright
shouldn't be an issue.

Still happy to help... still not sure what help you need... and still
can't shake the sense there's something we're not being told about
this...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782