[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 2 07:25:23 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
>search for historicly acurat recipes for like candy, main dish,
>bread, and deserts.  Can any one help please?  Or can any one pass
>on some recipes that have not been copy writen.

Joshua, there are lots of period recipes online, from period texts
that are untranslated, to ones that are translated and written up in
modern format. A good place to start is:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html

Poke around there a bit, then if you have specific questions,. come
back and ask.

'Lainie  < < < < < < < <<

Do realize, though, that several persons on this list have published recipes
and works, like Cariadoc and Cindy Renfrow.  I suspect that poaching
people's material for personal profit or gain will be met with a certain
professional unhappiness and swift appropriate response.  Some are even
attorneys in private lives.

So, as Adamantius has asked, a little forthright discussion of the actual
project purpose and scope would be met much more amicably than a line of
obsequious exclamation points in an email subject.  Almost seems like a
demand than a request when typed thusly.

niccolo difrancesco