[Sca-cooks] Cooking Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 3 05:33:47 PST 2007

Joshua, either behave like a civilized person, or ask elsewhere. You
have several hundred serious cooks here, quite willing to help you if
you ask a coherent question, however, you have yet to do so. I suggest
that you might want to go to www.florilegium.org and look through the
food files, until, perhaps, you learn enough so that you know what to
ask. In the mean time, I personally find you shourting at us with
multiple exclamation points extremely offensive, so this is the last
and only help I'm going to offer.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible