[Sca-cooks] Green Tea Turbans

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:00:43 PST 2007

I have not purchased from this company...but a completely unrelated forum
that I'm part of gives them high praise. The girls on this forum are very
discerning so a recommendation from them is worth it's weight in gold...and
usually results in the merchant being overwhelmed, at least in the short
term, with orders.

There are a few other companies that specialize in the flowering teas...I
have been meaning to get some to try. The thing is that you really need a
glass teapot to get the full effect of the tea blossoming.

Ysabeau