[Sca-cooks] Weddings

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Wed Jan 3 20:29:57 PST 2007

LOL Dude I got those files printed out and on my bed side table.

Also have Vows, Cakes, aw heck I think I printed it all... like 200
hundred pages.
Do you realize that you should copyright and bind together most of your
site? I mean my God...
Mark you could be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually make a table of contents, an index,  and Print the entire damn
thing... 5 million pages of SCA stuff.  Hell I'd buy it.
I know it is a service that you do... but DUDE C'Mon... You have a
veritable mint on your hands....
Oh and thanks for the Congratulations... and yeah it is a period
wedding... Matter of fact we got a guy Translating the Scottish Celtic
(you read that right) ceremony for us.  I will try and get him to send
you a copy.
Thanks for the tip but I learned a long time ago check your site first....
and when I can't find it... Ask You.....
;)

Nichola
PS Yes I am still a guy.  ;)