[Sca-cooks] what do you do with Quinces?

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 14:02:17 PST 2007

::Swat upside one's own head::
those aren't Quince I see in the store...it is Kumquats! <blah!>

that is what I get for asking questions when I have a bad headache. I make really stupid mistakes. My humble apologies. :-(

there are no quinces to be found here in Alabama, not even the Mexican market at the farmer's Market. Phooey.
that is sad, really. but, if I could ever keep the squirrels and birds out of them, I could get some very lovely crabapples...would crabapples be a good substitute for Quince?

And what the heck do you with Kumquats, besides give them to proteges...(I know, different e-list).

Helen