[Sca-cooks] OOP Nanny Ogg's Cookbook

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 06:50:36 PST 2007

I absolutely love the section on Dwarf Cookery.  AND   Toffee rat ona stick,
the kids had a ball with.

If you have not already done so, take a look through the book from start to
finish paying particular attention to the illustrations of Greebo the cat
and the kitchen imp.  Most rewarding.

I had a hardback copy that I got from a friend in England seven or so years
ago.  I gave it to a friend who was a diskworld fanatic.  I only recently
got a copy of the paperback version, now available in the US.  I would love
to have my hardback back but it is in a happy bookshelf right now so I will
not quibble.

Highly recomend it for anyone who has enjoyed Pratchett's Diskworld series.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.