[Sca-cooks] Helloooo???

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Tue Jan 9 17:31:19 PST 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>  it sounds like it might have been a drunken chicken soup recipe
> with dried orange or tangerine peel...

That's it!! THAT;S THE ONE:  Please Master, Please post it again.
(getting down on arthritc knees and begging....so you know I am
serious)  It would be a mitzvah! <Thank you in advance!!>

> If you can do a happy dance you're obviously a lot better, which is a
> good thing. That particular ailment is not something I'd wish on my
> worst enemy. Well, okay, maybe the Vice Pre... (did I use my outside
> voice again?)

Just say 'The Dark Lord'...We;ll know......  ;-)

> I suspect you might need something to give it a more variegated
> texture, like sweet peppers (or, in fact, even chilis, maybe, if you
> can eat them), or, failing that, something like celery. But I have
> some rather heretical views on chili...

Of those choices, I like sweet peppers the best....
and I would love to know your views on chili.  Would it be totally
heretical for me to work up a tofu chili?  I made a tofu based stew
once, which was very good. I wanted a savory, but not meat....
> Adamantius

Phillipa....in reply....