[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court Kitchens Lecture

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 15:50:45 PST 2007

For anyone who is goiong to be in the Los Angeles area, the February meeting of the Culinary Historian of Southern California will feature Marc Meltonville and Richard Fitch speaking on "News from the Hampton Court Palace Kitchens" February 5th.

These are 2 of the 3 guys that actually work in those kitchens! They are fabulous speakers and bring actual 16th century artifacts!

Selene, shall we carpool? And dare we dimsum after? ;)

Renata